Latest Movie :

Kevin Balot pics

    Kevin Balot, a 21-year-old Filipino transgender beauty, won the first Miss International Queen title for the Philippines.

    Balot bested 20 other contestants from 15 countries in the annual pageant for transvestites winning the 10,000 US Dollars cash prize and an expensive crown. He became the first Pinoy to win Miss International Queen since the pageant’s inception in 2004.

    Previous winners of the said pageant were transgender beauties from Korea, USA, Mexico, Japan and host country Thailand which won the title 3 times already.
    This year’s edition was held in Pattaya, Thailand.




    defeated the Brazilian contender during the question and answer portion in the final round





    Kevin wanted to win so she could gain acceptance from her father. “I’m very proud to be first, here, and I hope my dad will accept me because in the family I’m the only boy, and my dad has big expectations of me. I made it. I won the International Queen pageant, and I believe that my dad will accept me not only as his son but also as his daughter,” she told reporters.




    Kevin Balot on youtube




Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. bothyellowanimals - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger