Latest Movie :

Masturbation sous la douche

    "I find that masturbating in the bathroom is the most relaxing and enjoyable" Laura said, "I am sure there isn't a woman in this world who hasn't gotten off in the shower at least once"
    "tell me" I said
    "I use my detachable shower head to massage my clit hood while I rub my pussy" she smiled, "I put some conditioner on my nipples and just rub in circles, this turns me on very quickly"

    Free Gallery HERE - Les photos ici

    LAURA 36 ans nous confesse :
    "Je ne connais rien de plus relaxant et de plus jouissif que de me masturber dans la salle de bain. Je suis certaine que toutes les femmes s'y sont essayée au moins une fois, et que la plupart d'entre elles le font souvent."
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. bothyellowanimals - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger