Latest Movie :

Ayesha Takia Hot Photo Gallery


    Ayesha Takia would like to be remembered as the cleanest actress in

    Bollywood. She has reportedly refusing roles that necessitates her to

    wear revealing and skimpy clothes and even refusing to do intimate

    scenes with co-stars.
    Speaking to the media, Ayesha Takia said, “There’re things that I

    wouldn’t do, like kiss and wear certain kinds of clothes. I don’t mind

    losing out on roles. At least 10 years from now I don’t want to look

    back and cringe at anything. I’ve a family and a boyfriend. And I don’t

    want to embarrass anyone.” Ayesha further added, “I’m very happy

    with the work that I’m getting and I’m being taken seriously as an

    actress,” said the self-styled virtuous actress."so hot"







     
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. bothyellowanimals - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger