Latest Movie :

toxic-a - AKA: Angela - "Tolmao" Gallery

    Born  1993, Ukraine , Started Modelling: 2011, Height: 168 cm

    she Sounds like the perfect mail Bride....LOL







    MET Art Bio:


    I am sociable, cheerful, with a good sense of humor. My friends say that I am kind and a great listener. It's true, because I love people, I enjoy communication with them. I am a calm and open person. I love to travel and to socialize and learn something new and interesting about different countries and cultures. I love an active lifestyle, development, striving for something new. I like to experiment and I'm open to everything new in my life. My biggest passion is dancing. I can not imagine my life without dancing. I am very fond of music in different styles, and especially enjoy listening to live music. I love to read books. I like to cook. I love to sing. I like drawing a lot and it is an integral part of my profession. I like active rest, but I also love quiet evenings and romance .
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. bothyellowanimals - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger