Latest Movie :

COCK TEASING a beginner's guide

    Source:   If you like it,Check  for more, http://every-seven-seconds.tumblr.com



























    The Copyman
     sex story

    Dianna is a hot little number and such a cock tease. She stands about five foot five and has a body that men would kill for. She is such a little tease and was definitely hired because of her looks because she is never working when I'm around her. Whenever I am called in to fix the copier in her office I leave pissed off and hard as a rock. Dianna breaks her copy machine at least once a week. I think she gets off by teasing me will I have to figure out what stupid thing she has done to the copier. I finally decided that I had had enough and put my plan into action.


    It was a Thursday when Dianna called my office and said she needed her copy machine worked on. I made up some excuse that I was busy and couldn't make it this week. She said that she really needed the copier fixed because she had a report she had to make copies of for her boss. This was the opportunity I needed to put my plan into action. I told her I could make it around 7 o'clock if she could wait for me. She didn't like the idea but said she had no choice. I borrowed a friends van and waited in the parking garage outside her office. At about 7:30 I saw her get off the elevator and start walking towards her car. She was wearing a short red leather skirt and a tight white blouse. My cock pulsed with excitement for I knew that she would soon be mine. The garage was deserted and she wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings. I had parked the van next to her car so I could grab her from behind when she was unlocking her door.


    While she was digging in her purse for her keys I placed one hand over her mouth and the other across her chest. I could feel her rock hard nipples through her blouse. The cock tease wasn't even wearing a bra. I wondered if she was wearing any panties. I drug her into the van and quickly shut the door. I handcuffed her to the sidewall and tied a bandanna in her mouth. She was kicking the shit out of the vans walls and floor but I was safely out of her reach. She had no idea who I was since I had a ski mask over my face. I then drove the van out of town and down a secluded road to a cabin that a friend owned down by a lake. He lets me stay there whenever he isn't using it. I knew he was out of town for the week on business and wasn't due back until Monday so I had the cabin and Dianna to myself for the weekend.


    The drive to the cabin took almost two hours and Dianna had struggled to get loose almost the entire way. She was physically exhausted when I opened the door of the van and got her out. I took her inside the cabin and tied her spread eagle on the bed. I told her if she wanted to live then she needed to do what I said. I took the bandanna out of her mouth and she started screaming. I smacked her across the face and told her to shut up. I told her she was the biggest cock tease I knew, and she was going to pay for it. She looked at me and said, "Rob is that you?" I took off the mask and a look of relief came over her face. "I thought you were going to kill me,” she said. "Untie me and get me out of here, jokes over, you really scared me,” she said. "This isn't a joke!" Every time I come to your office you stick your ass or your tits in my face and treat me like I am some sort of servant, well tonight your my servant and I am going to have some fun. Tears began rolling down Dianna's face when she realized that it truly was her cock teasing that had gotten her into this mess.


    It was time for me to see if she was wearing any panties under that tight red leather skirt. I slowly cut the skirt up one leg and then the other. I then took the flap I had cut and folded it up onto Dianna's stomach to exposed her panty covered mound. "I'm disappointed you have on panties Dianna,” I said with a sly grin. "We will have to take care of that won't we?" I said as I slid the scissors under edge of the silk panties and cut them off. Her jet-black bush was neatly trimmed and her pussy lips were now exposed and looked so inviting. I placed my tongue just above her anus and began long slow licks upward across her pussy lips. With every lick I would insert my tongue a little deeper in her slit. I wanted to tease her and make her want my cock like she has made me want her.


    As I licked ever so slowly I could feel some warmth escaping from her pussy. She was enjoying it and when I finally ran my tongue across her clit she let out a small moan. I then took her clit in my teeth and quickly ran my tongue over it. Dianna began to moan louder and louder and her juices began to flow. I wonder how it made her feel to have her body betray her. I stood up and removed my clothes and began stroking my rock hard cock. I positioned myself above Dianna’s wet pussy and began to press my cock into her hot pussy. After entering an inch or so I realized that I was going to fast. A tease wouldn’t let the fun end so quickly. I withdrew my cock, much to Dianna’s disappointment, and reached over and got the scissors and finished cutting off her skirt. She now only had on her white blouse. Her nipples where standing at attention and were hard as pencil erasers. I slid the scissors under the blouse and cut up between her breasts. I then slid up the bed having my dick follow the same path as the scissors until it was resting in between her breasts. Dianna’s best feature is definitely her breasts. They are perfectly shaped an look like those of a lady in their early twenties. I always noticed then when I was in her office because her nipples always looked as if they were going to poke out through her shirt. I slowly rubbed the head of my cock around one nipple and then the other. Dianna’s eyes were transfixed on my prick and the string of pre-cum that stretched from one nipple to the other. “Do you want to suck it,” I said as I smacked it down on her right nipple. She quickly regained her senses and shouted “NO, get off me you bastard and let me go!” This startled me and pissed me off. “I thought we were making progress Dianna” I said as I climbed off of her. I guess I will just have to go to Plan B. Dianna started shaking her head back and forth as I reached into a duffel bag and pulled out vibrator. I attached it to her clit and turned it on. I then looked her in the eyes and said, “I will see you in about an hour, you will be begging for me to fuck you before the weekends over.” I was hungry so I left the room and went into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat.


    I could her Dianna moaning all the way in the kitchen after only about 10 minutes. “I’ll suck it, I’ll suck it! Please turn this thing off, Rob please!!!” I quickly ran into the room and straddled her midsection so my dick was once again resting in her cleavage. I began running my cock around each nipple and lightly brushing it across her lips. “I won’t suck it until you turn that thing off,” Dianna stammered. “Who the hell do think is in charge here,” I said as I twisted her nipples in opposite directions. “I am not going to turn it off until I fill your mouth full of my cum,” I said as I placed my cock on her chin. Slowly Dianna began licking the underside of my cock. I moved my hips up above her mouth so I could have some leverage will I fucked her mouth.


    The vibrator must have really been too much for her because she was sucking me like crazy. She was going to make me cum too fast so I was having fun pulling all the way out of her mouth and then slamming it back down her throat when she was able to raise herself enough of the bed to get it back in her mouth. After about 10 minutes of this fun I figured it was time to fill her mouth full of my hot sperm. I was about ready to explode and my balls were aching. I began long slow steady strokes into her mouth and increased the tempo with every thrust until I was hitting the back of her throat with every thrust. It didn’t take long before I blew my load into mouth. She continued to suck and lick my cock as I withdrew it from her mouth. “That was great,” she said as soon as my dick left her mouth. I reached down and replaced the vibrator with my tongue. I couldn’t believe how wet she was. The sheets between her legs were soaked through. Her juices tasted like honey and best of all I was starting to get hard again. All of a sudden I felt her hands on my cock. She must have worked them loose will I was fucking her face. Oh Shit, the scissors, I thought to myself.


    I quickly spun around to look for the scissors and lost my balance and fell on my back. Dianna had the scissors in her hand, she sat up quickly and cut the restraints from her ankles. She then straddled my chest and placed the scissors at my neck. I felt as if I had a frog in my throat. I knew she was going to kill me. Dianna then slowly slid her cunt up to my mouth and began grinding her hot wet pussy into my face. She was almost suffocating me but I loved every minute of it. After about fifteen minutes of riding my face she slowly began to slide her dripping cunt down my chest over my stomach to my waiting cock. She was so wet she had no trouble sliding onto my rock hard pole. Slowly she rocked back and forth and glided side to side. My cock felt every bit of the inside of her wet pussy as she rode me. Then she spun around so her back was facing me. I quickly thrust upward forcing her to fall forward a little onto her hands. Now, I was back in control. I reached forward and grabbed her arms. This made her face and chest go flat against the bed and forced her ass up in the air. Luckily during the struggle my cock had not left her pussy. I started to really pound away at her doggie style. I reached up and pulled back hard on her nipples as I continued to pound her. Her hands found her clit and my balls. She rubbed them whenever they smacked against her clit as I pounded away from behind. With one final thrust I lunged forward and spilled my seed deep into her cunt.


    I rolled off of Dianna and began to get up when she once again straddled my chest. My cum was leaking out of her cunt and running down my sides onto the bed. She placed the scissors against my neck and said, “All the secretaries in town want you, I’m not a cock tease, I only dress that way when you are coming to my office.” With a sly grin on her face she slowly slid up my chest until her cunt was once again on my mouth. We fucked several more times that weekend. Now I no longer visit her office once a week, some weeks I go everyday!


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. bothyellowanimals - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger